FAQs for Brands and Businesses
Right now we're not able to create custom filters for campaigns or brands.
You can also create a custom filter in your own app and then send photos directly from your app to Instagram.
This is a directory of notable users on Instagram. You can search for and follow these accounts by tapping Search & Explore > Search > Users in the app. You can also browse the People tab to find other Instagrammers to follow.
Celebrities + Actors
Food + Drink
- If you use Instagram to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
- The official rules;
- Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and
- Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
- You must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content (ex: don’t encourage people to tag themselves in photos if they aren’t in the photo).
- Promotions on Instagram must include the following:
- A complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- We will not assist you in the administration of your promotion and cannot advise you on whether consent is required for use of user content or on how to obtain any necessary consent.
- You agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk.