How do I set up payouts for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?
Funds raised on Instagram are paid out to valid checking accounts. If you start a fundraiser, you’ll need to set up payouts to your bank account to receive the money you raised on Instagram. Keep in mind that only bank accounts in eligible countries can be used to receive payouts from fundraisers.
To set up a payout on the Instagram app:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Fundraisers.
- Tap Add Payout Details.
- Enter your bank account information, then tap Save.
Note: If no payout information is added, all donations will be refunded 90 days after the first donation is made to your personal fundraiser. You may receive notifications prompting you to update your information.
- How do I start or donate to a fundraiser on Instagram Live?
- How do I create a nonprofit fundraiser on my Instagram bio?
- How do I manage an active personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I manage an active nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
- When will I receive payouts from my personal fundraiser on Instagram?