How do I report a technical problem on Instagram?
If you think you've found a technical problem on Instagram, you can report it from within the app. To report something that's not working:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Help > Report a Problem, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Make sure to include as much detail about the problem as possible in your report. Information like the kind of phone or tablet you were using and what you were doing when the problem occurred may help us address the issue.
Note: If you're having problems logging into your Instagram account, please refer to these Help Center articles to get back into your account.
- How do I report inappropriate products on Instagram?
- How do I report a live video on Instagram?
- How do I use text messages (SMS) for two-factor authentication on Instagram?
- What can I do if I see an ad I don't like on Instagram?
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared on Instagram about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?