How do I tag people in my photo or video?
You can tag people to a photo or video that you share on Instagram.
To tag people as you're posting a photo or video:
- After you've selected a photo or video and added effects and filters, tap Tag People from the Share screen.
- Tap on someone in the photo.
- Start entering their name or username and select them from the dropdown menu. If you don't see the person you're looking for, tap Search for a person (iPhone) or Search for a user (Android).
To add people to a photo or video you've already shared:
- Go to the photo or video.
- Tap (iPhone) or(Android) above the photo or video.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Tag People.
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I remove myself from a photo or video someone tagged me in?
- How do I add a location before sharing my photo or video?
- How do I mention someone in my story?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?