How do I get a link (URL) to a photo or video?
You can only get a link to photos and videos that have been shared publicly. If an account is set to private, you won't be able to get a link to any of their posts.
To get a link to a post:
- Tap (iOS) or(Android) above the post.
- Tap Copy Link.
To get a link to a post from the web:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is "johnsmith," type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- How do I withdraw an intellectual property (copyright or trademark) report that I’ve already submitted?
- How do I view photos and videos using Instagram on the web?
- How can I embed my Instagram photos or videos on a web page?
- How do I add, edit or delete the caption of an existing post?