How do I get a link (URL) to a photo or video?
You can get a link to photos and videos that have been shared publicly. If an account is set to private, you won't be able to copy a link to any of their posts.
To get a link to a post in the app, tap (iOS and Windows Phone) or(Android) and then tap Copy Share URL. The link will be saved to your clipboard.
You can also get the link by viewing the post on the web. To get a URL from the web, open a browser and go to https://instagram.com/username (ex: if the username is "johnsmith," go to https://instagram.com/johnsmith). Click the post you want to get the link to and copy the link at the top of your browser.
- How can I embed my Instagram photos or videos on a web page?
- How do I report something inappropriate when using Instagram on the web?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook Timeline?
- How do I take or upload a photo?
- How do I add a caption before sharing my photo?
- How do I connect my Instagram account to VK?
- How do I share from Instagram to other social networks?
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I apply filters to my photo?
- How do I unfollow someone?