What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset for my Instagram account?
If your email address can't be found when trying to reset your password, you may have registered with a different email or mistyped your email when you first signed up.
If you're having this issue, try the following:
- On Android, tap Get help logging in on the login screen. Enter your Instagram username, email or phone number, then tap Next.
- On iPhone, tap Forgot password on the login screen. Enter your Instagram username or phone number, then tap Send Login Link.
- If you've previously linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts, you can reset your password using your Facebook account by tapping Reset using Facebook.
Unfortunately, if you can't access the email account you registered with and didn't link your Instagram and Facebook accounts, we're unable to give you access to the account.
Learn more about what you can do if you need help logging into Instagram.
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email for my Instagram account?
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?