What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
Instagram takes safety seriously. If someone created an Instagram account pretending to be you, you can report it to us. Make sure to provide all the requested info, including a photo of your government-issued ID.
We only respond to reports sent to us from the person who's being impersonated or a representative of the person who's being impersonated (example: a parent). If someone you know is being impersonated, please encourage that person to report it.
Note: If you're having trouble uploading a photo of your ID from a mobile phone, please try submitting this form from a computer.
- What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?
- Can I create an Instagram account dedicated to a public figure, celebrity, brand or organization?
- Can I obtain information about someone’s Instagram account?
- How can I remove my images from Google search?
- What happens if I share my post to another social network?