How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?
To edit or delete a highlight, log into the Instagram app for Android or iPhone and then follow the instructions below.
To edit or delete a highlight:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Below Stories Highlights, find the story you want to delete then tap and hold.
- Tap Delete Highlight, then tap Delete to remove the story from Stories Highlights, or tap Edit Highlight to add more photos or videos to your story.
To edit or delete a photo or video from a highlight:
- Open your story highlight and find the photo or video you want to remove.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video.
- Tap Remove from Highlight, then tap Remove or tap Edit Highlight to add more photos or videos to your story.
- How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved Instagram posts?
- How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?