What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you may be able to appeal the decision by opening the app, entering your username and password and following the on-screen instructions.
If you don’t see a disabled message, you may be experiencing a login issue. If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there's no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- The email for my Instagram account was changed.