How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
To share posts from your Instagram account to your Facebook Page, you first need to be an admin of that Page on Facebook and you may need switch your personal account to a professional account to link to a Facebook Page (if the Facebook Page is managed in a Business Manager).
If you connect your Facebook Page to your personal Instagram account, it will switch your Instagram account to a professional one. Your Instagram Professional Account will be public and you’ll have access to new features.
To share posts from your Instagram Professional account to a Facebook Page on your iPhone or Android device:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven't already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
Learn more about what happens when you link these.