How do I clear my Instagram search history?
Instagram saves searches in Search & Explore to make it easier for you to find your favorite accounts and hashtags again quickly. To clear your search history:
On the Instagram app for iOS or Android devices
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Clear Search History (iPhone) or Search History (Android).
- Tap Clear All > Clear All.
On your computer or mobile browser
- Go to instagram.com on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click and then click .
- Click Privacy and Security > View Account Data.
- Below Search history, click View all.
- Click Clear Search History > Yes, I'm sure.
Keep in mind that clearing your search history is temporary, and that searches you clear may reappear in your history after you search for them again.
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- How do I turn Instagram location services on or off for my iPhone?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?