How do I clear my Instagram search history?
Instagram saves searches in Search & Explore to make it easier for you to find your favorite accounts and hashtags again quickly. To clear your search history:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Clear Search History (iPhone) or Search History (Android).
- Tap Clear All, then tap Clear All to confirm.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security, then click View Account Data.
- Below Search history, click View all.
- Click Clear Search History, then click Yes, I'm sure.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Settings in the top left.
- Tap Privacy and Security, then tap View Account Data.
- Below Search history, tap View all.
- Tap Clear Search History, then tap Yes, I'm sure.
Keep in mind that clearing your search history is temporary, and that searches you clear may reappear in your history after you search for them again.
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Where can I adjust my Android settings for Instagram?
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?
- How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?