How do I clear my Instagram search history?
Instagram saves searches in Search & Explore to make it easier for you to find your favorite accounts and hashtags again quickly. To clear your search history:
- Tap to go to your profile.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
- Below Account, tap Search History.
- Tap Clear Search History.
Keep in mind that clearing your search history is temporary, and that searches you clear may reappear in your history after you search for them again.
You can also hide individual accounts to permanently remove them from your search history and keep them from reappearing:
- Tap and then tap the search bar at the top of the screen
- Tap Top or People, then tap and hold the accounts you'd like to hide from your history
- Tap Hide
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my photos and videos?
- How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
- How can I choose whether photos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?