How do I clear my Instagram search history?
Instagram saves searches in Search & Explore to make it easier for you to find your favorite accounts and hashtags again quickly. To clear your search history:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy and Security, then tap Clear Search History.
- Tap Clear Search History.
Keep in mind that clearing your search history is temporary, and that searches you clear may reappear in your history after you search for them again.
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I access or review my data on Instagram?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my photos and videos?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?