How do I clear my Instagram search history?
Instagram saves searches in Search & Explore to make it easier for you to find your favorite accounts and hashtags again quickly. To clear your search history:
- Tap to go to your profile
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right
- Scroll to the bottom then tap Clear Search History
Keep in mind that clearing your search history is temporary, and that searches you clear may reappear in your history after you search for them again.
You can also hide individual accounts, hashtags or places to permanently remove them from your search history and keep them from reappearing:
- Tap and then tap the search bar at the top of the screen
- Below Top or Recent, tap and hold the search you'd like to hide from your history
- Tap Hide
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How can I remove my images from Google search?
- Who can see the photos I've been tagged in on my profile?
- Can a person I blocked still mention me?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?