How do I donate to a personal or nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
To donate to a fundraiser on the Instagram app:
- Tap Donate on the fundraiser you want to donate to.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate, then tap Next.
- Enter your contact info, then tap Next in the top right.
- Enter your payment info, then tap Next in the top right.
- Choose your donation visibility. The person who started the fundraiser will always see how much you donated, but other people will only see what you choose to make public.
- Tap Donate.
Note that donations to personal fundraisers aren’t tax deductible, while donations to nonprofits fundraisers are tax deductible.
If you’re eligible to make donations to fundraisers on Instagram, you can use Facebook Pay for a seamless payment experience or one of the following payment options to donate:
- American Express (USD only)
- Paypal (USD only)
- How do I start or donate to a fundraiser on Instagram Live?
- How do I start a personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I get a receipt for my donation made on Instagram Stories or Live?
- How do I manage an active personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I verify my identity for a personal fundraiser on Instagram?