How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I've linked to a single login?
If you've set up a single login for multiple Instagram accounts, you can remove any of these accounts at any time.
To remove an account you've linked to a single login:
- Go to your profile, then tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
- How do I use one login for multiple Instagram accounts?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset for my Instagram account?