How do I view an account's active ads on Instagram?
To learn more about the active ads an account is running:
- Go to their Profile.
- Tap the .
- Select About This Account.
- Under Active Ads you can view the account’s active ads in the Facebook Ad Library, where you can see all the ads an account is running across Facebook Company Products.
- Date Joined: This is the date the account was created. This helps people understand how long the account has been on Instagram.
- Country: This is the country location based on the account's activity. This helps people understand if the account is accurately representing their location on Instagram.
- Former Usernames: This includes changes made to the account's username, and helps people identify whether the account is authentic or misleading.
- Accounts With Shared Followers: People will be able to see other public accounts that have the most followers in common with the account they're viewing. This helps people identify accounts with similar interests.