How do I report a personal fundraiser on Instagram?
To report a personal fundraiser, tap (Android) or(iPhone) in the top right, then tap Report and follow the on-screen instructions.
Reasons for reporting a personal fundraiser may include:
- The funds are being raised for something different than what’s in the fundraiser’s description.
- The fundraiser is impersonating another cause.
- The cause isn’t real.
- There is wrong information in the fundraiser.
- How do I start or donate to a fundraiser on Instagram Live?
- How do I donate to a personal or nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I manage an active personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I verify my bank account for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I set up payouts for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?