How do I share a photo or video from my Instagram story to feed?
You can share a photo or video from your story as a post in feed:
- Open your story.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you'd like to share.
- Tap Share as Post...
- Crop your photo, then choose to add effects, filters > Tap Next.
- Add captions and your location > Tap Share.
Photos and videos you share from your story to feed appear on your profile grid and have the same visibility as the other posts you share.
- How do I share a story from my Stories Archive on Instagram?
- How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- How do I save a photo or video from my Instagram story to my phone's camera roll?
- How do I share someone's post from feed to my Instagram story?
- How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?