Can I share other people's posts to my Twitter account?
If you're using Instagram for iOS, you can share other people's public posts to Twitter. This feature isn’t available for Android.
To share someone's Instagram posts to Twitter, first link your accounts.
After you've linked your Instagram and Twitter accounts, you can share someone's public Instagram posts to Twitter:
- Tap above their Instagram post and then tap Tweet.
- You can switch between multiple Twitter accounts you've authorized, edit the text of the Tweet and add Twitter handles. Typing @ then the start of a username will bring up a search box that shows people you're following on Twitter.
- To share the Tweet, tap Send.
If someone has set their account to private, you won't see the option to share their posts to Twitter.
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I delete a story from my Stories Archive?
- How do I share from Instagram to other social networks?
- How do I share a photo or video from my story to Feed?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?