Where can I adjust my Android settings for Instagram?
To adjust your device's Android settings for Instagram:
- Open your phone's settings
- Tap Apps
- Scroll down and tap Instagram
You'll see the option to uninstall the app and remove Instagram from your phone. You can also clear your cache and data (reset all of the memory on your phone), adjust notifications, and change the default setting for the app.
- How do I test the beta version of Instagram for Android?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I stop using the beta version of Instagram for Android?
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?