Where can I adjust Instagram settings on my Android?
To adjust your settings for Instagram on Android devices:
- Leave the Instagram app.
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Tap Apps.
- Scroll down and tap Instagram.
You'll see the option to uninstall the app and remove Instagram from your phone. You can also clear your cache and data (reset all of the memory on your phone), adjust notifications and change the default setting for the app.
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I turn sound on or off when watching videos?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?