Where can I adjust my Android settings for Instagram?
To adjust your device's Android settings for Instagram:
- Open your phone's settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Scroll down and tap Instagram.
You'll see the option to uninstall the app and remove Instagram from your phone. You can also clear your cache and data (reset all of the memory on your phone), adjust notifications, and change the default setting for the app.
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- How do I turn Instagram location services on or off for my iPhone?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?