Add a Food Orders Sticker to your Instagram Story
When you add a Food Orders sticker to your Instagram story, people can tap the sticker to order your business’s food from your partner’s website.
To add a Food Orders sticker to your Instagram story:
- Select a photo or video to upload to your story.
- Select the “FOOD ORDERS” sticker.
- Add a partner for your business’s food orders. If you haven’t already set up food orders with a partner, follow the instructions on the partner’s site.
- Add the partner link for the food orders service you selected.
- After you’ve entered the website, tap Done.
- Move the Food Orders sticker to where you would like it to appear on your story. You can also tap the sticker to change its color.
- Share your story.
Now, people can order food through the sticker on your story. You should also note that
- Only one Food Orders sticker can be added per story.
- Viewers can reshare your Food Orders sticker to their own story.
- You won’t receive notifications when people reshare your Food Orders sticker to their story.