How do I manage an active personal fundraiser on Instagram?
To manage a fundraiser from the Instagram app:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Fundraisers.
- Tap the fundraiser you want to manage
- Tap (Android) or(iPhone) in the top right, then tap:
- Edit Fundraiser to change info about your fundraiser. Tap Save in the top right.
- Extend for 30 days to increase the time your fundraiser will be active. Tap Extend Fundraiser to confirm.
- End early to end your fundraiser early. You’ll receive the money that’s been donated so far, but no one else will be able to donate. Tap End Fundraiser to confirm.
- Delete Fundraiser to delete your fundraiser. All the money you haven’t deposited will be refunded to the people who donated it. This can’t be undone. Tap Delete Fundraiser to confirm.
You can also get support or update your fundraiser settings. Learn how to set up payouts for your fundraiser.
Keep in mind, you can only have one active fundraiser at a time. To start a new fundraiser, you’ll need to end or delete your current fundraiser.