How do I become a suggested Instagrammer?
To present people with a variety of talented Instagrammers to follow from around the globe, we continually review, add and remove people from our list of suggested accounts. The list always includes a mix of new and emerging voices as well as previously suggested community members.
Although there’s no way to request that your account will be chosen, we’re always on the lookout for people who share our commitment to creativity and community. When the Instagram team reviews accounts to include, there are a few common things we look for. Suggested Instagrammers:
- Bring a unique perspective to Instagram by sharing inspiring, original photos and videos
- Are actively engaged in and help cultivate the larger Instagram community
Keep in mind, we only highlight members of the community that follow our Community Guidelines.
- When accounts that aren’t allowed on Instagram get removed, how does it affect engagement on my posts?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I report a post or profile for abuse or spam?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?