Add Product Stickers to Instagram Stories
After you've been approved and competed set-up in Shopping in Settings, you can start tagging products in your posts and stories.
Before you begin
- You must be approved for shopping on Instagram and finished the setup, before being able to add product stickers to your stories.
Add product stickers to your Instagram stories
To add product stickers in your stories:
- Select a photo or video to upload to your story
- Select the product sticker from the sticker tray
- Select the product from your catalog that you want to feature
- Move the product sticker to where you would like it to appear on your story. Note: If you would like to edit your product name, you'll change it in your product catalog before adding the sticker. Text color of the product sticker can be changed by tapping the sticker .
- Share your story
For stories, 1 product sticker can be added per story. You can use the sticker with swipe-up, highlights, and videos.