Can I change the name of the Facebook album I upload Instagram posts to?
You can change the name of the Facebook album you upload Instagram posts to by going to the photo album on Facebook.
Keep in mind that if you change the name of the Facebook album, the next time you share an Instagram post to Facebook a new album titled Instagram Photos will be automatically created, and your post will be added there.
You can also move posts between albums on Facebook.
- Can I choose which Facebook album my Instagram posts are added to?
- How do I mute or unmute someone on Instagram?
- Can I see how many times a video has been viewed on Instagram?
- When I share a photo on Instagram, what's the image resolution?
- How do I share a post with multiple photos or videos on Instagram?