Are donations made on Instagram Stories and Live tax-deductible?
A donation to a nonprofit through a story or live video may be tax-deductible. Since tax laws vary by country and region, you should consult a tax professional or review the laws for your area to determine whether a donation is tax-deductible.
After you make a donation, a confirmation will be sent to the primary email listed on your Instagram account. This confirmation shows that you've made this donation as a charitable contribution and that you're not receiving any goods or services in return.
If you have any questions or require support, please contact us.
- How does Instagram protect my privacy when I donate money?
- Are there fees for donations made on Instagram Stories and Live?
- Should I start a personal or a nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
- How does my nonprofit receive donations made on Instagram?
- How do I donate to a personal or nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?