How do I unfollow someone on Instagram?
To unfollow someone:
- Go to the profile of the person you'd like to unfollow.
- Tap Following then tap Unfollow to confirm.
Once you've unfollowed someone, their profile will say Follow instead of Following. People won't be notified when you unfollow them.
Note: If your account is set to private, you can remove people from your followers list. You can also block them. When you block someone, the blocked person can't see your photos or videos or search for your Instagram account. The blocked person isn't notified when they're blocked.
- How do I block or unblock someone on Instagram?
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my Instagram photos and videos?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- How do I delete photos or videos I've posted on Instagram?