How do I add a voiceover to my reel on Instagram?
Before you share your reel, you can add a voiceover to it. To add a voiceover to your reel:
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- After recording you reel, tap at the bottom.
- Tap at the top.
- Tap or hold to record audio over the video, tap Done and finish sharing your reel.
- Note that you can record more than one voiceover clip for your reel.
- Use the slider bar at the bottom to edit where you want your voiceover to start.
- To remove the last voiceover clip you recorded, tap , then tap Discard.
How will my voiceover be attributed to me?
- Reels including licensed audio or original audio from another Reels creator: Only your voiceover will be attributed to you and appear as next your username.
- Reels with only your original audio: The audio page for your reel will be attributed to you and include your voiceover.