I'm struggling with opioid or substance misuse.
If you're struggling with opioid or substance misuse, find ways to get free and confidential treatment referrals, as well as information about substance use, prevention and recovery.
If you're in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 in the US or local emergency services outside the US, for help.
If you're struggling with opioid or substance misuse, we want you to know there are things you can do right now that may help you:
- Call the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) National Helpline for free and confidential information and treatment referrals, in English and Spanish:
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or 1-800-487-4889 (TDD), available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Visit SAMHSA’s Treatment Facility Locator, which provides a comprehensive listing of drug and alcohol treatment programs across the United States.
- Visit Facing Addiction with NCADD's Addiction Resource Hub, which can help you find treatment options in your area, including resources for housing and other services.
- Contact someone you trust like a friend, family member, counselor or teacher, who may be able to provide support.