Who can see when I've liked a photo, or when someone's liked my photo?
When you like a photo, it's visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you've liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others).
After 4 likes, photos show the number of likes, along with usernames of some people you follow who have liked it.
If your account is set to private:
- Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments
- Likes on your posts won't appear in the Activity > Following feed
- When you like a public post, your like will be visible to everyone and your username will be clickable below the post, but only approved followers can see your posts
- Friends can't see the posts I share from Instagram to Facebook.
- Who can see the photos I've been tagged in on my profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page?