Who can see when I've liked a photo, or when someone's liked my photo on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it's visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you've liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others).
After 4 likes, photos show the number of likes, along with usernames of some people you follow who have liked it.
If your account is set to private:
- Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
- When you like a public post, your like will be visible to everyone and your username will be clickable below the post, but only approved followers can see your posts.
- Who can see my Instagram profile and photos on the web?
- What happens if I share my Instagram post to another social network?
- When I share an Instagram post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?
- What is Accounts Center on Instagram, and how is my information used across my accounts?
- How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?