How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
If you believe content on Instagram is infringing your copyright, you can take one or more of the following actions:
- You can report it to us by filling out this form.
- You can contact our designated agent under the notice and counter-notice procedures of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you contact our DMCA designated agent, please be sure to include a complete copyright claim in your report.
- Only the copyright owner or their authorized representative may file a report of copyright infringement. If you believe something on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- We regularly provide the rights owner’s name, your email and the details of your report to the person who posted the content you are reporting. In the case that you are an authorized representative submitting a report, we provide the name of the organization or client that owns the right in question. For this reason, you may wish to provide a valid generic business or professional email.
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report to Instagram?
- How do I report trademark infringement on Instagram?
- How do I contact Instagram's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) designated agent?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- Instagram removed content as a result of my copyright report. What information is sent to the person who posted that content?