Update your Instagram account connection with your Facebook Page
These instructions are to ensure that the connection between your Instagram account and your Facebook Page enables all of the features shared across them.
Before you begin
- You must be the admin of the Facebook Page.
- You’ll need the login credentials of the Instagram account.
Review and update your Instagram account connection
To review and update your Instagram account connection from your Facebook Page:
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the top menu.
- Select Instagram.
- If you have a connected Instagram account, and its connection needs updating, you will see a notice to Review Account Connection.
- Click on Review Connection.
- Follow the prompts to review and update your connection. You’ll need to enter your Instagram account password and complete 2-factor authentication if it is set up.