How do I withdraw an intellectual property report that I’ve already submitted to Instagram?
If you submitted an intellectual property report, but then reached an agreement with the person who posted the content, or if you reported content by mistake, you can withdraw your intellectual property report.
The best way to do this is to email us at email@example.com and reference your original report number.
Once we receive notice that you’d like to withdraw your report, we’ll restore the content if it has already been removed and send you an email confirmation. Please note, we may be unable to restore the content in certain instances, including technical limitations or if the content was removed for other reasons unrelated to your intellectual property report.
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- How do I report trademark infringement on Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- How does Instagram process United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) counter-notifications?