How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
You can create collections to organize the posts you save. To create a new collection:
- Go to your profile and tap
- Tap in the top-right corner
- Enter a name then tap Next
- Tap any saved posts you'd like to add to your collection, then tap Done
You can also create a new collection as you save posts:
- Below a post you'd like to include in your collection, tap and hold
- Enter a name then tap Done
- How do I update profile information like my name, username and email?
- How do I edit my profile using Instagram on the web?
- How can I choose whether photos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture?
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?