How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
You can create collections to organize the posts you save. To create a new collection:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Tap in the top right.
- Enter a name then tap Next.
- Tap any saved posts you'd like to add to your collection, then tap Done (iOS) or (Android).
You can also create a new collection as you save posts:
- Below a post you'd like to include in your collection, tap and hold .
- Tap .
- Enter a name then tap Done.
To see the collections you've created, go to your profile and tap , then tap Saved.
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture?
- How do I archive a post I've shared?
- How do I delete a story from my stories archive?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?