How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
You can create collections to organize the posts you save. To create a new collection:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Tap in the top right.
- Enter a name then tap Next.
- Tap any saved posts you'd like to add to your collection, then tap Done (iOS) or (Android).
You can also create a new collection as you save posts:
- Below a post you'd like to include in your collection, tap and hold .
- Tap .
- Enter a name then tap Done.
To see the collections you've created, go to your profile and tap , then tap Saved.