Where can I see disappearing photos and videos I've sent on Instagram?
To see disappearing photos and videos you've sent, tap or in the top right of Feed and tap the conversation.
You can't view disappearing photos or videos after you've sent them, but you can see if they were delivered, opened, replayed or if someone took a screenshot.
After you send a disappearing photo or video to someone, you'll see the status of the message (example: Delivered, Opened, Replayed, Screenshot) as part of your conversation in Direct. For group conversations, tap where it says the status of your message to see its status with each person in the group individually.
- How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I replay a disappearing photo or video I've received on Instagram?
- How do I create a poll in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I send a disappearing photo or video on Instagram?
- How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?