How do I share a post with multiple photos or videos on Instagram?
You can upload up to 10 photos and videos and share them as a single post in Feed:
- Tap then tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap .
- Select up to 10 photos and videos from your phone's library. To adjust how each photo or video is cropped, tap it then touch the screen to adjust how it fits in the frame. Keep in mind that the orientation you choose (square, portrait or landscape) affects all of the photos or videos in your post. You can't select a different orientation for each photo or video. When you're done, tap Next in the top right.
- Tap a filter at the bottom of the screen to apply it to every photo and video you've selected, or tap a photo or video to edit it and add filters individually.
- To change the order of your photos and videos, tap and hold one then drag it to another spot. To remove a photo or video from your post, tap and hold one, then drag it to . When you're done, tap Next in the top right.
- You can add one location and caption for your entire post, and tag someone in each individual photo. Tap Tag People, then swipe to find the photo you'd like to tag someone in.
- Tap Share.
In Feed, you'll see the first photo or video from your post with a row of dots below it. People can swipe to see the rest of the photos or videos you've shared. On your profile, you’ll see the first photo or video from your post with in the top right. From your profile, you can tap the post, then swipe to view the rest of the photos and videos you've shared.
People can like and comment on your post just like a regular post. Comments and likes appear on the entire post, rather than on the individual photos and videos that are part of your post.
After you've shared a post with multiple photos and videos, you can edit the caption, edit the location and accounts you've tagged in your post. While you're not able to reorder, edit or delete parts of the posts you've shared, you can delete the post.
Keep in mind that posts containing multiple videos may take longer to upload. If your post contains multiple videos, make sure you're connected to a reliable network.