How do I share my old Instagram posts to another site?
To share a photo you've previously uploaded on Instagram to another site:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you'd like to share.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Share.
- Tap the name of the site where you'd like to share your post (Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr) and then tap Share (iPhone) or (Android). You can also choose Email or Copy Link (iPhone) or Share link with other apps (Android).
Keep in mind that if you haven't previously linked your Instagram account to that site or service, you'll be prompted to log in. Once you've linked your Instagram account to that account, the icon for that site will turn blue.
- How do I share a photo or video from my Instagram story to feed?
- How do I share a story in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I share a post with multiple photos or videos on Instagram?
- How do I add a caption before sharing my photo or video on Instagram?
- How do I manage and share posts I've saved as drafts on Instagram?