How do I update my payment method on my Instagram account?
To add or remove a payment method with Facebook Pay on Instagram:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Orders and Payments.
- Tap Payment Settings.
- Tap an existing payment method to make an update, or tap Add Payment Method to add a new card or PayPal account.
To remove a payment method, select the card you want to remove and tap Remove Card at the bottom.
When you place an order on Instagram, you may receive a notification if there was an issue processing your payment information. Tap this notification or tap the order under Orders and Payments and follow the on-screen instructions to update your payment info.
Additionally, If you have already set up Facebook Pay on Facebook, you may be able to connect it to Instagram for a seamless payment experience across both apps (availability varies).
If you have additional questions or continue experiencing issues adding or removing your payment method please let us know.
Note: we don't support RuPay or the Maestro card network.
- How do I contact the seller or Instagram for help with my order?
- How do I add or remove a delivery address from an order I placed through Instagram?
- How can I track orders I made through Instagram?
- How do returns work for items purchased on Instagram?
- How do discounts and promotional offers work for purchases made on Instagram?