How do I upload a video with multiple video clips?
You can upload a video with multiple clips from your phone's library. To upload a video with multiple clips:
- Tap .
- Tap Library at the bottom of the screen and select a video you'd like to upload.
- Tap Next in the top right, then tap Trim at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Select any other video clips you'd like to add, then tap Done. At the bottom of the screen, you can tap video clips to trim them, or tap and hold to reorder them. To delete a clip from your video, drag it to the middle of the screen.
- You can add effects or filters, a caption and your location before sharing. Once you're done, tap Next.
You can also record a video with multiple clips.
Keep in mind that videos with multiple clips can't be uploaded as a landscape or portrait.