Add Swipe Up to "View the Collection" to Your Story
If your business is using Instagram Checkout to feature products, you can add Swipe Up to your stories that directs people to view a collection of your products. You can create a collection by going to Commerce Manager and setting up a promotion.
Before you begin:
- You must be a Checkout seller with a Shop tab on your profile.
- You’ll need to set up a promotion in Commerce Manager.
Add Swipe Up to "View the Collection" to your Story
To add Swipe Up to "View the Collection" to your Story:
- Add a photo or video to your story.
- Select the chain icon.
- Select Shopping.
- Tap Choose Destination, then select Product Collection.
- Tap Choose Collection, and select the collection you'd like to feature.
- Tap Back twice.
- Tap Done.
To see what people will see when they swipe up on your story, tap See a Preview before tapping done.