Content I posted on Instagram was removed because it was reported for intellectual property infringement. What are my next steps?
If we remove content you posted because of an intellectual property report submitted through our online form, you’ll receive a notification from Instagram that may include the name and email address of the rights owner who made the report and/or other details of the report. with the rights owner directly to try to resolve the issue.
Appealing the removal of content
If your content was removed because of a trademark report, you can submit an appeal. Instructions will be available for you in the notification you receive from us in your Facebook account.Learn more about our appeals process.
- What tools does Instagram provide to help me enforce my intellectual property rights in advertisements and sale posts?
- How do I appeal the removal of content on Instagram for copyright reasons?
- What information do I need to include in a report under the CPA?
- How do I report content I believe is subject to the CPA?
- What is defamation and how do I report it on Instagram?