Why was an image that I posted of my child removed?
We know and appreciate that many parents use Instagram to capture and share photos of their children. However, images that show nudity may be removed because they don't follow our Community Guidelines.
We understand that people have different ideas about what’s okay to share on Instagram and that many people share things with good intentions. To help keep Instagram a fun and safe place, we require everyone to follow our Community Guidelines and we may remove content to help keep others from possibly reusing these types of images in inappropriate ways.
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (example: photos or videos)?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- How can I get an image of my child removed?
- Tips for staying safe on Instagram.